Encounter • Discipleship • Evangelization
Youth Ministry Services provides formation, support and resources to the young people of the Archdiocese of Seattle, as well as to staff and volunteers serving youth and their families.
Discernment Retreat Video Content
Father Justin Ryan
- I haven’t been active in my faith for the past few years but I feel I a need to re-engage.
- How do I prepare for a retreat experience?
- Do I have to be discerning a vocation to the religious life or priesthood to go on a discernment retreat?
- I am an extrovert and I find silence uncomfortable or intimidating at times, is it a good idea for me to go on a retreat that has moments of silence?
- What is the benefit of going to a discernment retreat?