The Archdiocese of Seattle transitioned to a new Human Resource Information System called Paycom. This page provides communication, tips, and training for you.
- June 24: For potential pay raises
- June 17: Upcoming billings
- June 7: Employee Audit Update
- June 3: Open Enrollment Update
- May 27: Worker's Compensation sweeps
- May 20: Lay pension and training reminder
- May 13: HSA and employee data audits
- May 6: Open Enrollment and Worker's Compensation
- April 29: Open Enrollment, EDIs and Lay pension
- April 22: Pre-check report and email change
- April 14: EDI, CASHWP and Payroll process change
- April 8: Payroll notice and EDI update
- April 1: W-2c forms, EDI update and FAQ
- March 25: W-2c forms, Training and Updates
- March 18: Update on W-2c
- March 15: W-2c forms are ready for employees
- March 11: W-2c coming next week
- March 4: W-2c on track for March 15th
- February 25: W-2c delays and more
- February 18: W-2c, 1095 and training
- February 11: W2, Termed Employees, User priorities
- February 4: W2, 1095, Help Features
- January 31: W2 Forms
- January 28: Finalizing W2
- January 21: Lay Pension Sweep and Recruiting
- January 14: New Oversight Committee
- January 7: W2 and Benefit Audits
- Dec 17: WA Cares Act, Workers Comp and more
- NEW Feature: "Clue"
Paycom Help Center
We encourage everyone to use the “HELP” feature in the Paycom dashboard as your first stop for any questions you may have. This section provides search function to type in your questions, as well as how-to lists, webinars and user manuals.
The Help Center can be accessed via the person icon at the top of the green navigation bar or under the Company Information section of the gray navigation bar.