National Eucharistic Revival
The National Eucharistic Revival is a movement in the United States to restore understanding and devotion to the Real Presence in the Eucharist. It was launched by the USCCB on June 19, 2022 and will conclude on the feast of Pentecost on July 21, 2025.
The Archdiocese of Seattle is uniting with our brothers and sisters around the United States to participate in this revival and renew our devotion to the Eucharist. Explore this page and check back to learn how the archdiocese is participating.
Learn more about the National Eucharistic Revival from the USCCB:
Eucharist Pastoral Letter
Archbishop Etienne was thinking ahead when he called the Year of the Eucharist in 2020/2021.
Read Archbishop Etienne’s pastoral letter
As part of the Year of the Eucharist, Archbishop Etienne filmed this video about the Eucharist. Click the play button to watch.
What you can do
- Ask Jesus how you can renew your devotion to the Eucharist.
- Seek Jesus in the Eucharist at Mass.
- Spend some time with Jesus each week in Adoration.
- Watch “Presence” on Formed.org, which explores Christ’s real presence in the Eucharist. Most parishes offer free subscriptions to parishioners.
- Explore the Come and Be Fed page which features conversations with Archbishop Etienne and local young adults on the Eucharist.
Note: When you click on the Mass Finder above, you will need to filter on liturgy type on the right.