National Eucharistic Revival
The National Eucharistic Revival is a movement in the United States to restore understanding and devotion to the Real Presence in the Eucharist. It was launched by the USCCB on June 19, 2022 and will conclude on the feast of Pentecost on July 21, 2025.
The Archdiocese of Seattle is uniting with our brothers and sisters around the United States to participate in this revival and renew our devotion to the Eucharist.
At the local level, Archbishop Paul D. Etienne is encouraging increased participation in the liturgical life of the Church, especially through Eucharistic Adoration.
The archdiocese is also encouraging participation at the National Eucharistic Congress in July 2024 in Indiana.
Note: When you click on the green button above, you will need to filter on liturgy type on the right.
Eucharist Pastoral Letter
Archbishop Etienne was thinking ahead when he called the Year of the Eucharist in 2020/2021.
As part of the Year of the Eucharist, Archbishop Etienne filmed this video about the Eucharist. Click the play button to watch.
What you can do
- Ask Jesus how you can renew your devotion to the Eucharist.
- Seek Jesus in the Eucharist at Mass.
- Spend some time with Jesus in Adoration.
- Watch “Presence” on Formed.org, which explores Christ’s real presence in the Eucharist. Most parishes offer free subscriptions to parishioners.
- Consider attending the National Eucharistic Congress in July 2024. Click here for more details.