Archbishop’s Golf Tournament
Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Archbishop’s Golf Tournament benefiting Seminarian Education
With your help, we hope to reach our goal of raising $200,000 for the education of our seminarians, while carrying on a tradition that began in 2003.
We invite you for a full day of fun and fellowship:
- Join Archbishop Paul D. Etienne on the golf course.
- Compete for the longest drive!
- Enjoy brunch and dinner with fellow golfers.
- Visit with our seminarians.
9:00 a.m. – Early Arrival
9:30 a.m. – Mass with Archbishop Etienne
1:000 a.m. – General Arrival, Brunch, Nike Store, Driving Range, Putting Green
11:40 a.m. – Gather for Rules and Mega-Putt
12:00 p.m. – Shotgun Start
12:00 – 5:00 p.m. – Tournament play, Course Challenges, Snack and Beverage Cart
5:30 p.m. – Beverages and Appetizers at Pavilion
6:00 p.m. – Dinner, Program and Awards with Archbishop Etienne
How you can support this even:
- Register as an individual or foursome.
- Consider a sponsorship and promote your company.
- Invite a friend and represent your parish.
- Share these posts on social media.
All proceeds from the Archbishop’s Golf Tournament go to the Seminarian Education Fund, which supports men from our Archdiocese studying for the priesthood.
Visit the event website to register for this event: https://archseattle.org/ArchGolf2023
Sponsored by Archdiocese of Seattle | Crozier Society