Golf Week – Drive, Chip, Putt, Pray and Donate to support seminarian education
August 1 - August 8
Drive, chip, putt, pray and donate to support seminarian education.
- GOLF AT YOUR FAVORITE COURSE: Put a foursome together and play a round at your favorite course, the player with the lowest score makes the donation to Seminarian Education.
- MINI-GOLF: Enjoy an outing at a nearby mini-golf course. This could be a great family outing.
- AT HOME: Putt across the living room floor or take a few practice swings in your yard.
However you chose to golf, please show your support:
- TAKE PICTURES of how you are showing support for the seminarians. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRAY for our Seminarians. Click here to meet them.
- MAKE A DONATION to the Seminarian Formation Fund. Click here
All proceeds raised from Golf week are directed to the Seminarian Formation Fund to offset the costs associated with study for the priesthood.
Are you interested in a day of golf at our 20th Annual Golf Tournament? Click here to learn more.
If you can’t join us for Golf Week, please consider a tax-deductible donation to support seminarian education. Your support is appreciated. Donate here